Oconee's Covered Bridge

Oconee's Covered Bridge
Elder Mill is symbol of rural county dealing with challenges of urbanization

Search This Blog

Michael's Blog List

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Multimedia project posted on iDisk

Hello everyone. I wrapped up my multimedia project a day early. Since I have to fly to Philadelphia on Wednesday afternoon, I decided not to take a chance on bad Internet connections for the photos, audio files, and all.

If you're on an Apple, you can get to the presentation quickly from the Finder menu. Under iDisk, go to "Other user's public folder." Enter Lmposey when prompted. You can then click on the index.html file (inside the "publish_to_web" folder), and the presentation should play in your preferred Web browser.

On Windows, navigate to http://homepage.mac.com/lmposey in a Web browser. Copy the entire folder to your computer, and then open the index.html file in your browser.

Any other difficulties, just let me know.

I pulled this together in Soundslides, so it's a Flash file. Oh, thanks to Steve Jobs and his urinary competition with Adobe, that means you can't view this presentation on an iPhone (or an iPad)!

Enjoy!

1 comment: