Oconee's Covered Bridge

Oconee's Covered Bridge
Elder Mill is symbol of rural county dealing with challenges of urbanization

Search This Blog

Michael's Blog List

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Multimedia, take 2

I revised my multimedia Soundslides presentation to focus more on Oconee residents who lack resources.

Professor Thomas watched my first version and gave me some good advice. In addition to using too many photos and changing them too fast, I was trying to do much. I was bringing in the problems of people in the county who have too much money (especially kids with disposable income that can be funneled into drugs and alcohol).

So here's an attempt to get my new and improved Oconee nutrition multimedia project in an online form that even Windows users can access! Access my UGA website. The presentation should start in your Web browser. If you have any problems accessing this from an Apple computer, try the Firefox browser--or just go the iDisk mentioned in the last blog and click on the index.html file inside the folder.

Happy viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment